Thank you for your interest! Call for presentations is closed.
The Cloud Security Alliance is delighted to announce the 2016 Cloud Security Alliance CEE Summit will take place 8. 3. 2016 in Ljubljana, Slovenia. The CSA CEE Summit Team is developing the summit programme for 2016 in order to deliver the hottest and most practical topics in cloud security to end-users and industry players alike.
The core topic of this year’s event is: PUBLIC CLOUD SECURITY – WHAT IS EASY AND WHAT IS MISSING?
In the sessions, contributors will present the current state of public clouds in terms of risk management – what are the problems that we can solve satisfactorily (and how), and what are the big remaining security challenges (and proposed solutions) which are most often listed as an obstacle for faster cloud adoption both for SMEs and enterprises.
The summit’s combination of compelling sessions, interesting discussions, networking and business opportunities should be interesting to a wide range of end-user and industry attendees. If you have an idea for a paper that you would like to present and you think it would fit well into the conference programme then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Papers are welcomed from both the academic / research community and from end users and the industry covering the following topics:
- Enterprise risk assessment for public clouds
- Threat actors in cloud security
- Integration of on-premises/legacy security countermeasures with the cloud
- Implementing or transforming traditional security policies and architectures in the public cloud
- Cloud security considerations for a particular vertical use-case (government, retail, education, R&D, manufacturing…)
- Cloud usage for critical infrastructure
- Cloud incident management challenges
- Security SLAs: what to demand from your CSP and yourself
- SecaaS use-cases
- Cloud provider security assurance
- Enterprise-relevant lessons learned from notable cloud security incidents
- Human factors in cloud security
- Private-public cloud interfaces (VPNs, federated authentication, etc.)
- Security aspects of cloud automation
- Best-practice and innovative technical countermeasures in cloud security (access control, cryptography, etc.)
- Enterprise compliance
- Interplay of cloud security with other IT trends
Full paper submission closes: 21.1.2016
Notification of Paper acceptance: 31.1.2016
What do we look for in a paper?
We are looking for examples of either best practices, or cutting-edge practices in one or more of the areas above. Papers should clearly demonstrate transferable, practical learning for delegates to take away and implement in their workplace, and showcase new innovations and ideas.
- Proposals cutting across the above topics are also encouraged
- Proposals, presentations, panels, or sessions must be in English and should provide a learning opportunity for conference attendees
- In case a proposal is accepted the author (or one of the authors) must attend
- Proposals that focus on marketing or promoting a product or service will not be considered
- Proposals from marketing or PR professionals (external or internal) will not be considered